NRI Property Matter
Being outside of India, NRIs are vulnerable to property fraud as they leave their properties unattended for a longer period of time.
- Indian laws pertaining to property disputes are complex and first and foremost, it is important to understand their rights and obligations under such laws.
- To secure their Indian property, it is advised to be more proactive in their approach and this includes seeking clear and concise advice from Indian-based lawyers.
- The starting point to avoid a property dispute would be to know their rights and responsibilities under Indian Law.
- It is important to understand the applicable laws and how they apply to them through Expert Advocates.
- The Indian Courts provide substantial support to NRIs who have been deprived of their rights and the same can be pursued from abroad.